Monday, March 15, 2010

New Stories

I've actually decided to put the last four stories I mentioned on the back-burner. I'm writing two different ones. That's the way writing works for me. If I don't feel it, I can't write it.

Adsville-San Francisco is reimagined as dystopian metropolis.

A Sad Day for the Moonmen-hard to describe. Post-apocalyptic works about as well as anything, though. Hopefully it turns out as good as I imagine it in my head. Not always the case.

I've fully committed to scrapping Reinventing the Wheel, maybe I'll post it here. I liked the idea, but it didn't really flow as a compelling story. You have a limited amount of time in a short story to grab a readers' attention, and this one just didn't have what it takes.

Zombie Preserve I'm definitely going to write, just working out the logistics. Going to be a humor piece, for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment