Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Ideas of March

Couple new stories.

The King's Golden Soldiers-8100 word fantasy story. Finally finished, formatted and sent out for rejection.

Mr. Lean's Price-modern fantasy/horror--4400 words.

Couple others are percolating in the ol' brain. I think I'll be working on finishing the three Sci/Fi stories I started. I'm going to try to finish them this month. Then I got another fantasy story in the pipe.

Sometimes I wonder if its worth writing all these short stories. I've heard different opinions about them. Some people say they're a good way to break into publishing, but others think the opposite. I enjoy writing, so I guess that's all that matters, but my ultimate goal is to write novels. I already wrote one, and keep planning to start another.

No comments:

Post a Comment