Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Favorite Markets

My sister was asking me what venues I'd like to see my stories published in, and it got me thinking. Of course, I'd like to make a pro-sale, but to me the quality of some magazines is so high, that having my story appear there would be quite inspiring to me as a writer. These are some of the magazines where I'd like my stories to appear, by no means a complete list.
-Futurismic, perhaps my favorite e-zine. The stories are top notch and have featured some of my favorite writers, such as Lavie Tidhar, Genevieve Valentine, Eric del Carlo, and Jason Stoddard. (if you don't know who Lavie Tidhar is--shame! shame on you!)
-Sybil's Garage. A small print mag. Run by Matthew Kressel, an esteemed author in his own right.
-Beneath Ceaseless Skies. Love the stories here.
-And many, many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment